Teeth reflect the human personality, therefore white teeth can often enhance self-confidence and self-moderation in the crowd. However, few people in spite of brushing numerous times fail to achieve white and shiny teeth. Although teeth remain inside mouth they always get exposed while talking and laughing. This often makes the people feels demoralized and for this single instance, they hide their precious smile from the world.
However, there is a huge sad world around us, but we want to see people grinning and smiling with their natural white teeth out and at the same time making others laugh. Therefore, we have a list of interesting and useful tips for turning your teeth white. Still these are the simplest remedy if you do not get time to prefer it you could just try to be hygienic. Be particular about using warm water to gargle and rinse your mouth after brushing as warm water reduces the germ build-up and makes your mouth hygienic. Warm water can also reduce bad taste and the smell of your mouth.
Fruits like oranges, lemon and grapes are all the citrus fruit that can cut stains and clean your teeth to make it shine white. These citrus fruits are also a big source of Vitamin C and is very healthy for the body. You can eat these fruits often to bleach your teeth and remove the accumulated stains. However, remember that citrus fruit contains acid which when taken in a huge quantity or on a regular basis, instead of whitening would yellow your teeth with the acid. However, cleaning the teeth with lemon weekly and eating citrus fruit sometimes can give you positive results.
- Mix lemon juice with the baking soda as alkaline balances the adverse effect of acid.
- Brush for few minutes and rinse your mouth.
Hydrogen Peroxide and Baking Soda
Have you ever noticed your toothpaste ingredients list, if not then see it today, you will find their hydrogen peroxide and the baking soda. These two things are the real teeth whitener and give the fastest result. Hydrogen peroxide and baking soda are supposed to release free radicle that cut the stains-causing molecule which is there on the teeth enamel and allows you to smile wide in front of people. You can also use two product at home directly or use the toothpaste that uses whitener powders like this.
- At home use a pinch of baking soda and hydrogen peroxide a little than the baking soda according to what you will use.
- Now, combine and mix together to make the paste of this two ingredient.
- You can now brush with it.
- Wait for a minute after brushing and then rinse your mouth.
Strawberries are the natural teeth whitener and are also rich in vitamin C and malic acid which is proven to be best for healthy teeth. The Malic acid is the powerful bleach which cleans the teeth thoroughly and whitens it whereas the other compound found in the fruit buffs away all the accumulated stains and also remove plaque.
- Crush the strawberry properly and a pinch of baking soda.
- Mix both of them to the paste.
- Using the toothbrush apply the paste on your teeth.
- Keep it for 5 minutes and then wash.
Some might think that how can an oil whiten the teeth and others might bother about the taste, but it is actually not a joke. Coconut oil contains the lauric acid that is capable of getting rid of all the stains, bacteria, plaque that can make your teeth yellow. However, if taste matters then you can probably do this before brush early in the morning.
- Take half spoon coconut oil as per you will require.
- Spread it on your teeth and keep it for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes spit it and rinse your mouth and you can brush your teeth as usual.
The very common and important kitchen ingredient salt can be used early in the morning before brush to make the teeth healthy and white. Salt contains the dental cleansing agent that can surely revive the actual teeth color in few days.
- You can use common salt regularly each morning as a tooth powder instead of toothpaste. Another option is to mix common salt with charcoal and brush your teeth with it regularly.
- You can also mix common salt with baking soda and gently rub it on your teeth.
The charcoal is the back substance but has all the whitening quality found in it. The coal has hidden diamond and also it has believed for a long time that charcoal has the crystal based chemical that can whiten teeth and keep it healthy too. Charcoal is said to have the capacity to absorb dirt and stains. Activated charcoal balances the pH in the mouth and thereby preventing cavities and bacterial growth.
- Mix some charcoal powder with your toothpaste and gently brush your teeth.
- Do this twice daily to make your teeth sparkling white.
Although you may complain about the charcoal black color the teeth whitening factor may drive you to prefer it.
Margosa or Neem
The very old remedy for teeth cleaning is neem! When there was no toothpaste and brush people usually used neem stem for cleaning their teeth and today it has been proven scientifically that neem due to its astringent and antiseptic property can kill bacteria as well as whiten teeth.
- Use margosa twigs and chew it properly with your teeth to make it soft like a brush.
- Then brush your teeth properly with it and rinse your mouth with water.
If you use margosa oil regularly with the toothpaste it will benefit!
Apple Cider Vinegar
A constant usage for Apple Cider Vinegar about a month can give you white teeth! But remember that regular usage of it mat damage your teeth as vinegar acid is a danger for your enamel. This could be applied sometimes like one in the week, but mind the daily usage. You will be required to brush with a normal paste after you’ve brushed using vinegar. Baking soda can also be mixed for best results.
Peels are not the waste as most of the fruit peel can be used for facials and here we have a short list of fruits those peels are preferred for teeth whitening. Banana peels are very rich is potassium, magnesium, and manganese. These get absorbed into your teeth and whiten them.
- You just have to rub the banana peel over the teeth for 3-4 minutes.
- This can be repeated 2-3 times a week.
If milk is added to coffee, the coffee won’t darken your teeth. Having cheese or yogurt after meals is helpful in maintaining white teeth. Cheese is an excellent teeth whitening product, it restores the calcium and reduces lactose that can damage the teeth.
The turmeric is said to make everything yellow but like the black charcoal, it does the miracle with the teeth by whitening it. There is also no side effect of applying turmeric like the others so just make the paste and try this whenever you like to turn your teeth white.
- You simply have to prepare a paste using turmeric and water or by using turmeric and coconut oil.
- Just apply it on your teeth for 3-5 minutes and thereafter use normal toothpaste to brush your teeth.
- Brushing your teeth after this application is a must.
Make sure that you brush your teeth after every remedy and I wish you will follow our guide and get the white teeth as fast as you could and Enjoy expressing yourself with confidence in front of everyone!