The face is the central attraction and beautiful organ that a person has, however, it is also a most sensitive part. Some minor factors can lead to skin dark patches and spots like too much exposure to sun, harassment, vitamin deficiency, tensions, pregnancy etc. Like the other parts of an individual body hands or legs can be hidden if damaged, but the face is very much exposed and one cannot hide it. These damage may sometimes lead to low self-esteem or demotivate a person to face others, but fortunately, there are many remedies to lighten the skin and get rid of such damages.
Here, we have a list of simplest home remedies that will help you remove spots and dark patches in months and get back a smooth and glowing face.
Almonds & Milk
It is proven that almond can do a miracle on your face. If you apply the almond pack daily you can get rid of the tanned skin and also whiten it. It has been tested and found that a woman using almond on her face have a light complex on her face and the dark complexes body. So try this every morning to remove dark patches and whiten your skin.
- Take 8-10 almonds and soak them in half cup of milk overnight.
- In the morning peel off the skin of the soaked almond and grind it.
- Now, add a teaspoon of sandalwood powder and half a teaspoon of honey in it.
- Mix them all together to make the paste and apply it on your face.
- Keep it for half an hour and wash with lukewarm water.
Try to use pure sandalwood to get rid of dark spots and acne and also freshen up yourself. Sandalwood has a wide range of medical properties and it is very good for home remedies for skin. Sandalwood has anti-tanning property, pimple acne treatment property, it also soften the skin and clear the complexion. Try to make a massage pack with the given ingredient and get the better effect in few days.
- In 2 teaspoon of milk add some sandal powder, Gulab Jal (rose water) and honey.
- You can also add glycerin and make a paste out of it.
- Now, apply the paste properly on your face and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water.
Turmeric is a very effective root that along with having health and other antibacterial properties it is also examined well for treating dark spot and provide the youthful glow on skin. You can make the face pack as given below and apply turmeric in every two or three days to get rid of the damaged skin.
- Make a thick paste of turmeric, milk, 1 tablespoon of sandalwood and lemon juice.
- Apply it to the skin where there are black spots or whole face.
- Leave it on for a few minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
You might have purchased readymade scrub packets for cleaning your face, but these packets come with added chemicals and can never help you remove dark spots like what you prepare yourself at home and apply. Oats can be a good scrubber at home and be being natural it gives the good result without any side effects.
- Using the mixer grind a cup of oats and keep it in a container
- Take 4-5 teaspoon of oats in a bowl and add the required amount of lemon extract to it to make the paste
- Now, apply the ingredient on your face and scrub it.
- After properly applying for few minutes let it dry
- Then wash your face with lukewarm water
Lemon contain citric acid and vitamin C which is very good for treating skin problems like acne, clogged pores also for treating uneven skin tone. It acts as a natural scrub and can also lighten your skin tone and remove black spots. But citric acid in large quantity may not do well so apply it in the required quantity and at least twice in a week to get the desired result.
- Take a medium sized lemon and squeeze it into a container and dip a cotton ball in it.
- Now, apply the lemon with the cotton ball on your face or you can only use it on the affected area.
- Let the applied area dry and then wash your face with the plain water.
Potato is told to be the heat solution as it is the coolest remedy at times of burnt skin and even if a slice of potato is put in the closed eye of the person who do lots of wiring and their eyes are more exposed to light. Slice of potato, in that case, remove dark circles and give plenty of relief. Similarly, the potato can be used on the face to soften and lighten it and when you use honey with the potato it will give you a much better result.
- Grate or slice the potato and make a mask on your face.
- Wash your face after few minutes.
- Do this daily to get rid of the black spot.
Have you noticed that Aloe Vera content is found in many cosmetic products, it is just due to the reason that this plant has excellent moisturizing capabilities along with several skin benefits? Aloe Vera extract can do a miracle by removing tan, dark spots, treat acne and many more. Apply this on your face regularly to avoid skin aging and make you skin healthy.
- Apply Aloe Vera gel directly on your face or the black spots only.
- Massage your face for few minutes and then wash it with plain water.
- Do this every day twice to get the better result.
Also read – 11 Ways to Lower Your Cholesterol
Somet6hing that you can always find in your kitchen among the vegetable is the onion which has so many medicinal values which people are unaware of. Onion has blood purifying property and is full of vitamin that helps you and your skin remain healthy from within and outside.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of fresh onion extract with one tablespoon of yogurt.
- Add 4 to 5 drops of lavender oil and mix it well. Then massage your face by using your fingertips.
- You can also, prepare a liquid mixture by blending one teaspoon of lemon juice or turmeric powder with two teaspoons of fresh onion juice.
- Apply it on your skin with cotton and then wash it with lukewarm water.
Papain, an enzyme is found in papaya which is the only secret nutrient that is supposed to have skin lightening property. It performs the function of exfoliator that dissolves the dead and damaged skin and makes its smooth and supple. Papain enzyme function is to promote skin regeneration that is one of the best feature found in this fruit which removes the dark spot and regenerates the skin and makes it glow.
- Apply the pulp of ripe papaya to the skin and leave it on for about 20 minutes
- Then wash with plain water.
- You can also add honey to the ripe papaya ingredient and use it.
Buttermilk can also be very good for removing blemishes and black spot without causing any effect. If you do this daily also it will have no negative effect as it adds glycerin to the face and help you get rid of skin problems.
- Take 3-4 teaspoons of buttermilk and add 1 spoon tomato extract in it.
- Properly mix both the ingredient and then apply it on your face.
- Keep it for 15-20 minutes and then wash your face with lukewarm water.
By following any one or two remedies from this list on a regular basis may surely help you remove dark spots!