Infertility or Sterility simply means the inability to carry a child, can be found in the number of women. However, it is not only that female has this symptom, but both women and men can be infertile. While female infertility can happen due to a number of factors like damage of fallopian tubes, hormonal causes, cervical causes etc. but many times one can get rid of these problems through checkups and treatments. Still some woman has unexplained infertility that means infertility without any appropriate reason. Such infertility can be caused due to different types of deficiency in the body or disorders which can be cured by surgery, Vitro treatment is one such type of treatment which is probably expensive as well as painful.
Anyhow, whatever the reason be, but experiencing infertility by a woman is emotionally painful and can lead to depression, anxiety and other mental stress. But there are herbal and natural treatment for treating such situation and it has been seen that herb treatment had helped several men, as well as women in past, and are still giving good results. Here also, we have a list of some herbs that is basically known for treating the miscarriage and infertility in women.
Researchers had revealed that cinnamon is capable of defending the common disorder in women that leads to obesity, infertility and lots of problems based on female body function. It is said that the high insulin resistance and excess insulin production is associated with the disorder and is the main reason to cause infertility. According to the health researchers, it has been confirmed that cinnamon treatment had given the positive result and few woman who participated in the treatment are mothers now.
- You can take powdered cinnamon with your tea or warm water daily.
- Include this in your vegetables, boiled egg or cereal if you like.
Pomegranate is very rich in antioxidants which can control the cholesterol and pressure in the human body but do you know that apart from this quality this fruit can boost fertility in the woman by increasing blood flow to the uterus and promoting the urine lining. It is believed from the very beginning that pomegranate juice has been hailed as the best promoters of fertility, it is a natural aphrodisiac. Whereas, the pineapple is also among such super fruit which has the property to boost the fertility and prevent miscarriage.
- Take a pomegranate daily or you can also drink its juice.
- Cut the Pineapple into 5 round sections and consume it for 5 days after embryo transfer which is very helpful to make that baby stick.
- Take equal amounts of pomegranate seeds and bark and make powder of it. Mix them together and store it in an airtight jar. Now, you can take ½ teaspoon of this powder with a glass of warm water a couple of times every day for a few weeks.
Must read – How To Get Normal Delivery – Pregnancy Tips
Maca root is believed to be an aphrodisiac like the pomegranate which is helpful in increasing fertility. It has been tested and found that maca root is an effective herb for women as well as men to boost the hormonal production, but it is dangerous when taken at times of pregnancy. It is also a big source of many nutrients and thirty different minerals that balances hormones in the body, makes an individual healthy and treat the problem of infertility. Maca is not just a cure but is trusted from thousands of years as a fertility aid, there are a lot of supplement available which can be taken on consult of the doctor.
- Mix ½ teaspoon of maca root powder in a cup of lukewarm water or milk and take it daily for few months.
The pituitary gland whose one function is to send the signal to ovaries telling them about how much hormone should be made plays a vital role in achieving fertility in women. The Vitex Chasteberry a shrub helps in balancing the hormones and menstrual cycle which is very important to lengthen the luteal phase and prevent miscarriage. However, consulting the doctor is not at all wrong, so take the advice of the doctor and take advantage of this beautiful shrub.
- Drink the tea made up of chasteberry. Add 1 teaspoon of chasteberries to the boiling water and strain it to drink as you take tea every day
Ashwagandha root is told to have the adaptogenic quality which is supposed to increase stability in the human body in many ways. It normalizes the various functions of the body reduces stress and plays a vital role in reproductive health. The main benefit of ashwagandha herb is, it maintains the hormonal balance in the body and promote proper functioning of all the reproductive organs that helps to prevent miscarriage. Ashwagandha is also rich in the mineral that supports the woman in regard to many health terms and makes her strong.
- Take 1 tablespoon of ashwagandha powder and mix it in a glass of warm water.
- Take the drink twice daily.
Dates are rich in Vitamin A, B, E, minerals and iron which is very important for a woman to carry the child inside her. Some dates that come packed may contain carbohydrate and fat which should be avoided whereas, the other nutrients that are found in rich quantity is very helpful for curing infertility and miscarriage.
- You can take fresh dates and even the chopped one could be included in your food.
- With 2 teaspoons of chopped coriander root grind 10-15 dates and boil it with ¾ cup of cow’s milk. Cool this and take this daily for a week from the last date of your period.
Also see – Dangerous Foods should avoid all Pregnant women – Pregnancy Tips
Yoga is also the best measure to be practiced to get pregnant and cure infertility. This can probably be done by joining some yoga class of an experienced teacher who can teach correct postures and give perfect guidance to cure female infertility and miscarriage problems.
Vitamin C, D, and E
All the vitamin C, D, and E are beneficial for increasing the chances of fertility in women. Apart from this, there are many other minerals like zinc that can be taken regularly in consultancies of doctor for curing infertility. All these vitamins can be taken at home yourself by having the foods that are rich in Vitamin C, D and E. Sun is the natural and great source of Vitamin D.
- Vitamin C food, such as brocolli, berries, citrus fruit etc.
- Vitamin D food, such as egg yolks salmon, cheese etc.
- Vitamin E food such as, spinach, turnip etc.
Banyan Tree Roots
Banyan tree is also a great supplement to help a woman get pregnant or treat her infertility or miscarriage naturally. Not only for the women can the root also cure the men infertility. The root is rumored and also tested to be highly effective for curing infertility, but preparation really matters as to how this root is to be taken. The root of the tree has to be dried thoroughly before powdering it.
- Dry the tender roots of a banyan tree in the sun for a few days and powder it.
- Store it in an airtight container.
- Mix 1 to 2 tablespoons of the powder in a glass of milk and drink it once daily on an empty stomach for three consecutive nights after your periods are over. Follow this remedy for a few months
- See to it that you do not take anything after this drink.
However, most of the things of your body depend on what you take i.e. eat or drink. Take varieties of fruit and vegetable that are rich in antioxidant and also include healthy fats like monounsaturated, polyunsaturated and omega-3 fatty acids in your diet like salmon fish, egg for vitamin D etc. Vitamins and minerals are very helpful to make the reproductive system strong, where mineral like iron can solve the ovarian problem, thus, food that is rich in lots of Vitamin and mineral should be aimed.
You can search us again :
- banyan tree root for fertility , coriander root infertility , how to prepare dates and coriander root for fertility , what can u drink for a miscarraige