People often have the concept that enhancing beauty is very expensive in the modern days, however, few people do not believe in such type of mentality because they consider several inexpensive beauty remedies at home to look different and good. Girls just do not ignore this point of view because always visiting the beauty shops for face, teeth, and nail treatment centers may give you pleasure for a short duration of time, but they actually starts spoiling your face as the time passes. This basically happens due to the use of excess chemicals that comes with the cosmetics. I don’t say to completely ignore such activities as you can go for it, but applying the natural phenomenon is more fruitful and, of course, free of all negative side effects.
Remedy For Acne
About 50% of people nowadays knows about the remedy of toothpaste, but few of them of this percentage do not know how actually the toothpaste works for the acne or a pimple. Toothpaste has some ingredients like benzoyl peroxide, hydrogen peroxide, baking soda and other organic stuff that are proved useful for treating the acne. However, white toothpaste is mostly considered because if you try the colored one then probably you will damage your face more, as these colored paste are supposed to consists of many other chemicals that the skin should avoid.
- Apply the white toothpaste on the affected area at night.
- Keep it for 2 hours and rinse it off.
- Repeat this daily until your skin is free of acne.
Another effective remedy like ripe papaya paste and aloe Vera gel can also treat your skin as these two has the antibacterial properties in them.
Remedy For Yellow Teeth
White teeth always indicate the human personality in other words if a person is have stained teeth it gives a negative review about his behavior or character. Therefore clean and white teeth matters for everyone, however, some people brush several times in a day but still cannot recover the whiteness. But belief me, home remedies do a miracle in such cases. Have you heard of the sodium bicarbonate commonly known as the baking soda is best for treating the yellow teeth? The chemical compound found in the baking soda can effectively remove the teeth stains and make them appear whiter. In addition to this, the followers should also know about the side effects. Baking soda cannot be used on a continuous basis because this will give the adverse effect.
- Mix ¼ teaspoon of baking soda with a small pea-size amount of your toothpaste.
- Brush your teeth with it, once a week.
- Another effective remedy for whitening the teeth at home is by rubbing banana or orange peel off every alternative.
More detail – Teeth Whitening Home Remedies – Natural Treatment
Remedy For Blackheads
Although how beautiful you are the blackheads often leaves a dull impression on you in the crowd. As this problem is particularly spotted on the face. Blackheads can be caused due to reasons like excessive use of cosmetics, clogged pores etc. However, few ingredients that can be simply found in your kitchen can treat the blackhead in few attempts.
- Put a few drops of honey on half a lemon. For exfoliation also, add a little sugar.
- Rub the mixture on the affected area.
- Rinse it off after 10 minutes.
- Do this once or twice a week.
- Make a paste of baking soda with a little water. Apply it on the affected area, leave it on for a few seconds and then rinse it off. Similarly, oat milk scrub will also be beneficial.
Remedy For Oily Skin
Few people complain that they have oily skin and it is also a fact that oily skin often leads to problems like pimples, acne etc. Whatever may be the reason but it’s the fact that oily skin is the most difficult skin type to care. You might have heard of lemon juice application and tomato slice massage in such situation but there are more things that can benefit you. Here is few remedy that you can try at home to avoid this problem and the best one is the use of fuller’s earth.
- Mix a pinch of fuller’s earth with a few drops of water and make the paste.
- Apply the mixture on your face and keep it for 10 minutes.
- Rinse your face with plain water.
- Whip 1 egg’s white and apply it on your skin. Allow it to dry, then wash it off with warm water. Do this twice in a week.
Remedy For Chapped Lips
Due to various causes like vitamin deficiency, sun exposure, smoking, allergic reaction etc. can make your lips dry or chapped. However there are various commercial products available in the market for glossy and pink lips but here are several things that you can try at home for pink soft lips.
- Crush a few camphor pieces and mix it with the coconut oil,
- Apply this on your lips every day like the gloss of lip care for healthy lips.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of sugar and 1 teaspoon honey well and use it to scrub your lips for 2 minutes and wash it with lukewarm water. Do this once in a week
Remedy For Extremely Dry Skin
The very oily extract of the coconut is basically best to treat many beauty problems whether it is your hair or the face. It is said that coconut is very good for those who has dry skin to nourish the face skin and make it glow.
- Apply honey and massage your face with it every alternative day and wash after 10 minutes.
- Use some extra-virgin coconut oil on your skin daily at night or after bath is which will be highly beneficial for extremely dry skin.
Remedy For Oily Hair
Most of the people get fed up of their oily hair as their hair quality often do not allow them to perform dress up beautifully and the most irritating factor is that it looks patted with oil even they wash the very evening before party. Sometimes the hair can get greasy due to the harsh shampoo. To solve this problem there are several remedies that you can follow at home for nourishing your hair and at the same time keeping it oil free.
- Shampoo your hair first then Mix 1 cup of vodka with 2 cups of water.
- Use this on your hair and scalp thoroughly and leave it for five to 10 minutes.
- Wash with water. Perform this once in a week for conditioning your hair.
- Egg can also help your oily skin. Whisk egg white and apply on our head, and leave it for 15 to 20 minutes. Now wash it, you can do this twice in a week.
Remedy For Dandruff
Due to polluted environment, sweat or dry scalp an individual can have dandruff. Although there are several anti-dandruff hair oils and shampoos available in the market, but according to my experience they all tends to increase this disorder instead of curing it. Following natural remedies at home can solve the dandruff problem for ever. There are many natural ingredients which is supposed to have antifungal and antibacterial properties which could be applied on the hair scalp for this treatment. However, oiling the hair with natural coconut oil is helpful, but a little lemon juice in it and massage on scalp for few minutes, then hair wash can also solve dandruff problems.
- Apply lemon juice on the scalp properly and wash after 15 minutes.
- Heat the virgin olive oil and apply it on your scalp. Wash it after an hour.
Remedy For Puffy Eyes
Eyes puffs out after a long sleep, but there may be various reasons for this like late night studies, parties, crying etc. However, they never think of the next day in this situation and the very early morning they regret on their blown eyes. Whatever be the reason but there a very simple solution to recover the natural face in 10 minutes. Just put the chilled sliced cucumber on your eyes and there your eyes become normal.
- You can also chill a few metal spoon for 15 minutes and then put it on the puffed area on by one.
- Replace the first spoons when it gets warm from your body temperature and replace it with another cold one.
Remedy For Waxing
It is easy to wax using the commercial product that are available in the market for removing hair in probably 3-5 minutes. You might have also referred the beauty care centers for waxing purpose. However, for a minor purpose like removing the hair from the upper lips these shops may charge you a handsome amount.
- So, try doing things at home using some ingredients that are easily available in your kitchen.
- Just mix 2 teaspoon of granulated sugar with 1 teaspoon of water and 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Heat this mixture for 30 seconds unless it turns brown and then apply the cold mixture in the required area for waxing.
- After the application place the cloth strip and smooth it out in the direction of hair growth. When you are done rip off using the spatula in the opposite direction.
Remedy For nails
Nails enhance the beauty of girl fingers and hand which is also in many girls a reason for internal peace and gladness. Still my experience tells that there are many who complains about the soft nails and nails or very late growth. Here is a tip to make your finger nails strong and grow faster.
- Always massage your nails with lotion, nail cream, olive oil, almond oil or coconut oil.
I hope our tips help you solve all the beauty problems at home!
You can search us again :
- stri ne purn sukh aapvana nuskha in gujarati